PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars/Fulltilt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars/Fulltilt

umbup:umbup:umbup:I have just downloaded the full tilt site and see where when real money games start on the 6th, we can transfer $$ to pokerstars but do not see $$ able to be transferred to full tilt. Is this going to be changed before the 6th??
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
    umbup:umbup:umbup:I have just downloaded the full tilt site and see where when real money games start on the 6th, we can transfer $$ to pokerstars but do not see $$ able to be transferred to full tilt. Is this going to be changed before the 6th??
    There is a new heading under 'requests' in the PokerStars client main lobby 'Transfer Funds to FullTilt' Not up yet and you need to pair the accounts first, but should work soon. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Fri Nov 02, 2012, 06:23 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yippee

Thanks, must have missed it, do not read before morning coffee I guess. Im paired and done, ready to tilt as soon as the money can fly.
      Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Fri Nov 02, 2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: more

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have attempted to transfer $ to Tilt via the request from the lobby header transfer to Full Tilt Poker but all I get is a cash out request form.

I have paired my accounts as well.

Comment

but but but

Brkn today is only the 5th, they wont be doing any cash transactions til the 6th so thats prob all thats wrong. See ya over there.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think I read that the doors open at 1 pm GMT today.

Playing Rush Tourneys with multiple entries on FT while 4 tabling Zoom on Stars is going to be fun (and probably expensive...)

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

1 hour to go .....

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                1 hour to go .....
                I seen your tweet!

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                  I seen your tweet!
                  haha
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

ive heard its 12pm e.g. now lol

Comment

Real money games are on! gl guys

Comment

yea baby

Comment

CaptMorgan51

Just tried FT, still can not play. Shouldn't it be going? Maybe it is a certain time today. Anyone know?

Comment

it`s already going bud. I`m on 4 cash tables ;P

Comment

Originally posted by CaptMorgan51 View Post
                              Just tried FT, still can not play. Shouldn't it be going? Maybe it is a certain time today. Anyone know?
                              Did you click the tab "Real Money" ??

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.