PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$20 bonus reload

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20 bonus reload

if a deposit before passing the quiz, you will receive a $20 reload bonus.?? where is my $20 i deposit before passing the quiz. can u pls help me how to get my $20 bonus.

reply assp thanks

Originally posted by tommytom699 View Post
    if a deposit before passing the quiz, you will receive a $20 reload bonus.?? where is my $20 i deposit before passing the quiz. can u pls help me how to get my $20 bonus. reply assp thanks
    Hi , At PokerSchoolOnline the only $20 reload bonus on offer is for members that have deposited before passing the Sit n' Go quiz. I guess this is the quiz you mean. You'll find all the details about the reload offer HERE Let me know if you've any more questions. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

thank royal

Comment

Stt Quiz

Hi Royal,

I passed the STT quiz and I understand the reload bonus situation (thanks for that) but do I get the three $1.50 Tourney Tickets?

Cheers in Advance. itmen

Comment

Originally posted by itmen View Post
          Hi Royal, I passed the STT quiz and I understand the reload bonus situation (thanks for that) but do I get the three $1.50 Tourney Tickets? Cheers in Advance. itmen
          Hi itmen, Hello and welcome, The tickets are awarded to those who have yet to make a first deposit. If you've already deposited before taking up this offer you won't get tickets but will qualify for the $20 reload bonus offer instead. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.