PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen size

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this query...until recently my Poker screen filled my PC screen (like a widescreen 16 x 9 movie format).
    Now, perhaps after a recent pokerstars update, I can't get it to fill my screen (like a 4 x 3 fomat) and I can see my PC's wallpaper behind 8which is irritating me!!)
    Is there a way to get my poker screen to once again fill my computer screen?
    Thanks.
    Andrew

Hi andrew

I think the best place to get an answer on this is for you to contact support@pokerstars.com

They have some very good software people who will be able to help you.
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Thu Nov 01, 2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks. They replied overnight. It was a computer problem. I altered my screen resolution aspect ratio and now I've got what I wanted.
      However, it's probably better to keep the standard screen resolution when playing multi-tables as they fit better using the standard aspect ratio.
      Cheers
      Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.