PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tournament not registered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament not registered

hey i registered for the pso premier skill league about an hour ago and its not come up and it says im not registered in any tourneys what can i do about this im really not happy about this as its going to affect my posistion in the league if i dont get plus points and let every one climb over me and its the last day any help would be great to get me into it as i clearly registered for it and its the second time this month it has done it to me
    Last edited by stedds; Mon Oct 29, 2012, 08:15 PM.

well you and pokerstars support arnt going to sort it now thanks for robbing me maybe you should do what nearly every other site has apart from you a live chat for when things like this happen

Comment

Hi stedds!

With anything in the client, the best thing that I can recommend that you do is to send an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com. They would be the ones that could help with it.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hey john cheers doesnt matter i give up trying ive emailed them and they said i didnt register when i did and i have a witness that has seen me register as i was showing them where i was in the league and how that i only needed 50 points and above to get in the top 10 but they no best lol cheers for the support

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.