PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video's wont play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video's wont play

hi all

i've experienced some problems in the video archive. some of the video's wont play. they will load, but nothing else

for instence the 1st two videos from andrew brokos. also a few videos made by felixx. its strange because there are some that i can watch.

anyone else have this problem??

ps: it doesnt have anything to do with the vpp system

Thanks for your post,please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

i will ty!

Comment

hi guys,

i tried everything you suggested. the problem is with google chrome. firefox and internet explorer work fine all the video's will play.

so for now i'm using internet explorer to watch the video's

Comment

Originally posted by ravenqueen76 View Post
          hi guys, i tried everything you suggested. the problem is with google chrome. firefox and internet explorer work fine all the video's will play. so for now i'm using internet explorer to watch the video's
          That's right, we've noticed Chrome is temperamental. This can also be an issue for Live Training. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Google Chrome

Hi i use Google Chrome all the time and have no problems...when i watch the Live Broadcasts sometimes i have to logout and back in again to see the chat...

sometimes it does take a while to load..

Comment

Originally posted by DjBlackeye View Post
              Hi i use Google Chrome all the time and have no problems...when i watch the Live Broadcasts sometimes i have to logout and back in again to see the chat... sometimes it does take a while to load..
              That's right, it works for some and not for others, that's what makes it so difficult for the tech team to figure out as each case is unique with the members personal PC settings. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.