PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Pokerstars in SPAIN and PSO in english

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars in SPAIN and PSO in english

could it be a problem when i play in spain with Pokerstars.ES and do have a PSO Account in english ? For example when i launch WEB PSO from pokerstars software and log in i get told the following:
    ¡Bienvenido de nuevo!
    Por favor, utiliza los recuadros de abajo para iniciar sesión o registrarte.

Redirecting ...
    The language of this site is different to yours. You will be redirected to the correct site.

If you are not redirected automatically
    please press the button below.
    PokerStars Website

i did finish the BASIC COUSRE successfully but i did not get a ticket for the "INTELLIPOKER ES Tourneo curso basico"

if there is any problem i would like to change my PSO language to español/ spanish but how do i do this `?

Hi Sven! Each of the pokerschools has their own promotions, which is why a memeber can only be a part of one of the schools. A member of one cannot get prizes from a different school. If you would like to change your school to Intellipoker in Spanish, please send an e-mail to telling them which school you would like to be a member of and they will help with getting you switched. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)

6 Time Bracelet Winner

thanks for the info...will write the email now.

• #4 should not be possible to choose in PSO another country than the pokerstarts account belongs avoid those problems. greetings Sven

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.