PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helllppppp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllppppp

how do i download my hands and what do i download it with for the zoom hand replayer,and what is the zoom replayer i don't see anything on my screen for it,what exactly is it,where is it and how do i find it and how does it work????

Hello kingkong263

Information about the PSO hand replayer can be found here.

Regarding your other question, i am assuming you meant the BOOM! replayer function.

You now have the ability to post your favourite (or heartbreaking) hands to your Twitter, VKontakte or BOOM! account and have friends (and foes) comment on your hands!

There are two ways to boom your hand - the first way is to open up the instant hand history screen in the PokerStars client (by clicking on the hand ID number in the top left of your screen), highlighting your chosen hand and clicking the BOOM! button.

The second way is to click the BOOM! icon in the chat box. This is represented by a red star which will appear when the dealer announces the results of the hand.

Once you have hit one of the BOOM! buttons, you simply need to choose which social media site you want to send the hand to. You can currently choose from either VKontakte, Twitter or BOOM! website, but we'll be adding more in the near future. All BOOM! hands are jointly uploaded to BOOM! online hand replayer website, where you can review and appraise any hand that you wish.

If you cannot share the hand on the desired social media site, please make sure that you have your account settings set up correctly, by clicking on:

'Options → BOOM! Hand Sharing (beta)'

Using this option you can choose the websites on which you will have a possibility to share your hands with other players.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.