PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requirements for winning a price in the Open League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements for winning a price in the Open League

Greetings,

I currently rank #1716 in the open league tournement. I have played 12 events and have a checkmark in the Eligible column and my level is 20+. Am I missing some requirement for qualifying for the price?

Regards,
    Flinton

Hi Flinton

Welcome to PSO. This link will help you find your way around.

Your Rank at the end of this month will decide if you qualify for the Premeir League for the month of November.Should you qualify, you will receive an email invitation. Best of luck with that.Go here to find more info League Information
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Oct 22, 2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Not showing any prize also

I have the same question as Flinton which I don't believe you answered as I could find anything via the links you provided. I just hit position #1997 and as Flinton mentioned above, I'm marked as eligible, but have less than 20fpp, but no prize appears. What determines a prize amount appearing or not as those above and below me show a prize but none on my ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Flinton View Post
        Greetings, I currently rank #1716 in the open league tournement. I have played 12 events and have a checkmark in the Eligible column and my level is 20+. Am I missing some requirement for qualifying for the price? Regards, Flinton
        Hi guys, I've reported this to see if there is a possible bug in the way the info is displayed. It might take up to 24 hours to get a response but as soon as I know more I will post back here. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
          Hi guys, I've reported this to see if there is a possible bug in the way the info is displayed. It might take up to 24 hours to get a response but as soon as I know more I will post back here. Raiser umbup:
          Hi guys, This should be fixed now, please check your league standings again and let me know if it's working. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thank you!
            Hi guys, This should be fixed now, please check your league standings again and let me know if it's working. Raiser umbup:
            Appreciate the quick answer, now that I've slipped since last night, I'm close enough to keep trying to get on that board!
            Last edited by Patience765; Mon Oct 22, 2012, 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working like a charm Thank you Raiser.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.