PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I see this? I have several good finishes inside 600 players and a ITM finish but I'm not ranked? How can this be? Where can I see my results for the current month?

Hi stnnine!

Are you playing the Premier League games? I don't see any listed for you for this month, which is why it would show at N/A. This is the league that you have qualified for, so any scores in the other leagues would not count.

If you have played in the Premier this month, please contact support@mypokerschoolonline.com with this information and they will be able to help get this straightened out.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I play in the open skill league. Another deep run yesterday and still my rank is N/A? I don't get it....

Comment

Originally posted by stnnine View Post
        I play in the open skill league. Another deep run yesterday and still my rank is N/A? I don't get it....
        Hi stnnine, You qualified for the Premier League last month so you will only show in the results for the Premier League. You can still play the Open League this month but any results won't count for league standings. That's why you are not showing up there. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.