PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Course Incomplete?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Course Incomplete?????

Hey ive done my video course but i am not getting my checkmark berside it stating that it is completed??? is there something that i am missing or have to do first??? i went through it all also to double chek and make sure i completed all the mini quizes and i have successfully completed them all. Can u pls explain to me what i need to do, Pls and Thank You.

Originally posted by Hanagis View Post
    Hey ive done my video course but i am not getting my checkmark berside it stating that it is completed??? is there something that i am missing or have to do first??? i went through it all also to double chek and make sure i completed all the mini quizes and i have successfully completed them all. Can u pls explain to me what i need to do, Pls and Thank You.
    Hi Hanagis, Congrats on passing the quiz. It may take up to 24 hours for the checkmark to appear. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Also How do i subscribe to a thread if i forgot to chekmark it b4 posting???

Comment

ok. just at the end of the video quiz there isnt a final test for it. so if i just wait then it should show that i have completed it??? Cus i have went through it all and completed all the little quizes and watched all the vids so... just not sure how that one goes cus its different from the basic assesment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanagis View Post
          ok. just at the end of the video quiz there isnt a final test for it. so if i just wait then it should show that i have completed it??? Cus i have went through it all and completed all the little quizes and watched all the vids so... just not sure how that one goes cus its different from the basic assesment.
          Hi Hanagis, There are only four quizzes that you will get a green tick for. All four can be found HERE Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I understand now what you mean. There is no quiz for Video Tutorials. I will ask as to why there is a grey tick there at the moment. I'll post back when I have more info. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yah i kinda was wondering that myself also because its basically just the basic assesment in vids instead of reading it, i guess giving an alternative for ppl to gather the info needed for the tests. Thanks i am looking forwards to hearing back from yah.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.