PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facing problem with quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Facing problem with quiz

Facing problem with quiz

I wanna do the quiz end of my course but suddenly i can't do them any more i can click on answer but i wont see any next or submit answer any more i tried different browsers but didn't get fixed! what can be the problem ?

Guest replied
    the problem start at hand selection pre flop but i fixed by many times refresh but in next lessons also i faced the problem and fixed it same way !

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Hi RAbId7,

I've just done a test of the Cash Game quiz and all next and submit buttons are working.

Which quiz are you trying take?

If you continue to have problems please let me know and we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Raiser

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Originally posted by RAbId7 View Post
    yes i know that but problem is the next but disappear so i can go to next question
    Are you saying there is no 'next' button?

Raiser

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yes i know that but problem is the next but disappear so i can go to next question

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Originally posted by RAbId7 View Post
    I wanna do the quiz end of my course but suddenly i can't do them any more i can click on answer but i wont see any next or submit answer any more i tried different browsers but didn't get fixed! what can be the problem ?
    Hi RAbId7,

Select all of your answers for each question, then the submit button will appear.

You only have to submit once.

Cheers,

Raiser

Leave a comment:

• HokyPokyToo
    replied
    Hi RAbId7,

Thank you for reporting this problem, it will be forwarded to the technical department. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best of luck at the tables,

Jocelyn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.