PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Password autosafe or autologin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password autosafe or autologin

Hey there,
    i am using newst Chrome Browser (Windows) and i want my password to be saved where i login, but somehow on PSO this isn't offered or sth and i always logout automatically after reboot (which doesn't happen on other websites).

Someone knows how to autosave my password in the browser for PSO login?

Hi Andre

As far as i kjnow when you log into PSO you get a small screen asking for your name and password, undernieth this is a small tick box which you need to click to save your log in details .

Hope that helps
    Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Oct 10, 2012, 07:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-horror77 View Post
      Hey there, i am using newst Chrome Browser (Windows) and i want my password to be saved where i login, but somehow on PSO this isn't offered or sth and i always logout automatically after reboot (which doesn't happen on other websites). Someone knows how to autosave my password in the browser for PSO login?
      I'm using chrome. The log out happened once yesterday. But is ok now. I don't use save password BUT in settings "On Start up" I have "Continue where I left Off" checked. I leave the PSO browser tab open when closing browser to switch off computer. Then I'm logged in PSO tab after computer switch on and open chrome next day. umbup:
      Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Oct 10, 2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Andre...Chrome is not a good system, it makes mistakes. Try another browser...maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
          Andre...Chrome is not a good system, it makes mistakes. Try another browser...maybe?
          Test - yes PSO don't keep login 24 hours on their servers. So never save passwords in browser. Just type it in each time. umbup:

Comment

Passwords

How do I find the passowrds for these tourney's ... tried to join #620305388 but I don't know the password, ty in advance for helping ...

Comment

Hi Blackdarts

Welcome to PSO,we have some great feature here to help members, this link will help you to find your way around.

The tournament you mentioned is a PowerPlay promotion tournament and you can find all the information you need here Including how to find out the passwords.

Best of luck, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.