PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Table Theme Comp - Entry Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Table Theme Comp - Entry Thread

PokerSchoolOnline Custom Table Theme Contest
    This is one for the tech-heads but even if you have never made a custom table theme before you can still enter. If you've any questions about how to go about it post them here and we'll do our best to help you out. Create a customized table theme with the editing software of your choice, the PokerSchoolOnline logo must be on the center of the felt, add some creativity to the table theme design. There will be prizes awarded for the best two as picked by a celebrity Poker guest on October 31st For full details of how to enter please see the Terms & Conditions. Please post your entries here in this Thread. Best of Luck! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Oct 05, 2012, 05:45 PM.

Sounds up my street BSC I.T Student

Will knock something up

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerific85 View Post
      Sounds up my street BSC I.T Student Will knock something up
      Looking forward to see what the entries are like .... I'm not eligible for prizes but I think I'll have a go at creating a few and posting them here anyways. It'll be interesting to try it out! Raiser umbup:

Comment

i tried i couldnt even get past the instructions lmao

Comment

Question. Does it have to be usable??

I went a little overboard on redisign, and forgot to use the clock placing featue for the seats, not sure if they'll match up to the real seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
            Question. Does it have to be usable??

I went a little overboard on redisign, and forgot to use the clock placing featue for the seats, not sure if they'll match up to the real seats.
            Hi,
            Try testing your custom table to make sure everything functions properly.

Yes the table/entry has to be usable/functional.

CUSTOM TABLE THEME COMPETITION Term & Conditions
            1.) All of the entries must be able to function with the PokerStars game client.
            >>click here<< for a complete overview of the Term and Conditions of this contest.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

this is definitely my mate's competition

go m.bisland this competition is for you to take now go and show your stuff

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
                this is definitely my mate's competition go m.bisland this competition is for you to take now go and show your stuff good luck
                I agree 101%umbup: Go Mike

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.