PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars 7: The All New Desktop Client **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars 7: The All New Desktop Client **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

PokerStars is currently redesigning their whole game client.
    What are your thoughts about the new look? All feed back is welcome.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

lets just hope they offer it in beta form 1st.

Comment

I'm happy with it as long as they keep the easy seat option. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Am i missing something here, whats the easy seat option?

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
          Am i missing something here, whats the easy seat option?
          Scroll down HERE Tony and you'll find some info on it, I find it good. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Would be great if there will be a survey asking for players' opinion BEFORE applying the new design. Although, whatever that design will be, I'm ok with it as long as it is fish-attractive umbup:

Comment

They are holding the next semi-annual player summit soon, I'm sure it will be a topic that they seek a lot of feedback and discussion on from the player representatives.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hard to tell from a picture but I hope when I want to find my tournaments they are all listed as usual and I am not looking through 6 windows to find each and everyone and the different buyins . Sometimes less is better
                2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

From what I have read, they are also testing whats called

RUNNING IT TWICE. You have to enable RIT before cards are dealt,and anyone that wants to RIT has to have it enabled as well.

Not sure what would happen in a 3 way pot and only 2 players had RIT option enabled.

Comment

Visually, it looks quite niceumbup: Although, functionality is the only thing that really matters to me. More time playing poker and less time clicking around in the lobby. As a multitabler, being able to set up the filters to quickly and easily find what I'm looking for is essential. From the picture both the filters and tabs look good. The lesser the number of clicks needed to reg for games I want to play the better! Estimated launch date? Changes to table skins? GL! Roland GTX

Comment

To be honest, I'm not fond of this, from those screens, just looks too over engineered. What what i loved about the client as is, its simple, understandable at a glance and smooth. These shots don't really fill me with hope about the update.

But hey, i only use the mobile client at the moment!
                      Last edited by havocofsmeg; Fri Oct 12, 2012, 11:49 PM.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Looks rather busy to me. I am a fan of the clean, simple look. Too boxy, too dark.
                        At least it appears to be cognizant of colour deficient players.

Comment

New Client

I think it looks nice, it may take some getting used to, but maybe you could do like Full Tilt, and have the option of OLD( CLASSIC view) or NEW (desktop view)

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.