PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

I have a premier league ticket for this month, but if i dont play any premier league tournaments and only play the open league do i still qualify for the open league prize or must i play the premier league and have no choice?

It's just i seen 2 others players do this last month.

Anyone help me with this?

I've played an open league tourney this morning and finished 57th but got no points for it, can anyone tell me how to correct this as i've seen other players be counted for open league and not playing the premier skill league.

Comment

Once you qualify in Premiere League your no longer qualify for the Prize Leaderboard at the end of the month and no points will be calculated for you. Only the $ in the Game you will be entitled.

Play Premiere League and hope you end up in $.

Comment

Originally posted by ScotlandKing View Post
        Anyone help me with this?
        Hi ScotlandKing,

PINOY is right!

You will not be prevented from participating in the Open Skill League tournaments, but your results in those tournaments will not be counted for the Open League leaderboard.

Don't forget to earn at least 20 VPP and finish high in the Premier League (top 800) or the Qualifier League (top 200) this month in order to be awarded a new Premier Ticket for next month.

All details about our leagues are available at PokerSchool Skill League.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Comment

This can't be correct, i have seen 2 players who had a premier league tickets for last month and still qualified for a prize and they're points were counted, i can give you players names if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by ScotlandKing View Post
            This can't be correct, i have seen 2 players who had a premier league tickets for last month and still qualified for a prize and they're points were counted, i can give you players names if you like.
            If it is true, you can contact support regarding this matter.
            I'm not aware of PSO modifying there rules regarding this.

Any moderator will clarify on this.

Are you certain that they receive the ticket?

Comment

Hi
              Just to confirm that the rules have not been changed.

Comment

thanks Mod Wilt for the clarification.

@ScotlandKing

1 requirements to qualify for Premiere League ticket is to have at least 20 VPP points from previous month.

Maybe you saw them in 1st page but how much VPP made from previous month.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.