PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

keep an eye out plo colluders.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep an eye out plo colluders.

I was playing plo cash 2nl 6 max the other night when i came across three brazilians on my table. After a few pots i could tell atleast two of them were colluding so i told them in the chat box that i new. Wasnt supprised when they just said make a complaint or call a mod it was so blatent. Anyway the guy is aready tilted that i no and he still carnt get my chips so hes berating me in the chat box raising me every hand so i waited for a monster and sure enough he called my re raise and shoved the river for all his chips. I was lucky to come out on top in this situation but thought i should let people know so they can look out for this in future. I never took there user names which i regret now because i know they will be colluding against players as we speak.

**moved to a more appropriate forum**

Hi Alan,

If ever you are to encounter that scenario again in the near future, please report it to security@pokerstars.com

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the table!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Alan! Cannon's right on target here. Please take the hand histories along with a description of what is going on and forward the to security. Security will be able to watch the hand seeing everyone's cards, so they will be able to tell if there is collusion between the players. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by alanj28 View Post
        ....... I never took there user names which i regret now because i know they will be colluding against players as we speak.
        Sure you did......it's called HAND HISTORY

Look it up and send it to support

Comment

cheers sand didnt even think of that lol. thanks cannon and jwk least i know what to do in future now

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.