PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any 0.01 tourneys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any 0.01 tourneys?

Just got 62nd in the PokerSchool Open Skill League and won 0.01$

was wondering if there are tournaments that go for that low? the lowest one i've seen at the moment is 0.02$

but should there be one at some point?

thanks in advance

im going to send you 100 pennies then you can try the 2 centers , good luck
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

deleted, stupid question, I realised my mistake as soon as I posted.

SORRY for this post.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
        im going to send you 100 pennies then you can try the 2 centers , good luck
        Oh that was you? i was wondering where the money came from, joined a 45 man 25c tourney came in 4th so now i have 2 dollars! thanks alot ! umbup: im planing on putting money into the account at some point, it's just a real pain from my country so i will need to look into the best way of doing that

Comment

congrats well done!!! practise good bankroll management and play everything you can that is free. also if you havent please look at taking the quizzes for the pso, they were , dont know if they still are,giving out free tourney tickets for completeing. check it out and good luck
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bankroll builder

You can get a head start on your bankroll by participating in the bankroll builder promotion. Earn up to $8.00 by following the steps.

Andy has done a whole series on bankroll building. Most of his sessions between 17 and 36 are in this series. He builds a $5.00 starting bamkroll to $100+.

Good luck
            Doug
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just got 0.01$ from poker school league too. Seriously, are there some events that require that much of a buy in? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Daromir24 View Post
                I just got 0.01$ from poker school league too. Seriously, are there some events that require that much of a buy in? Thanks in advance
                Hello @Daromir24 Welcome to the poker forum, great to see you here. As far as I know there are no $0.01c tournaments, the lowest buy-in is 2 cents as far as I know. If you email PokerStars Support they might be able to inform you better Good luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi @Daromir24, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Looks like you might just have to play a few more freerolls to get that bankroll up. Or just keep up with the Open League, looks like you've made a good start umbup: Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions. You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Cheers, Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.