PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars Rafa Dream Day **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Rafa Dream Day **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Play Poker and hang out with Rafa in Spain!

The Rafa Dream Day is your chance to meet and play poker with Rafa Nadal in Majorca! There are qualifier tournaments running from now until October 21, available for free or just $1.10. Advance to the Rafa Dream Day Final and you’ll get to compete for this money-can’t-buy prize, including all expenses paid travel to Majorca in Spain, where you’ll get to hang out with the man himself. You’ll join Rafa for dinner, see where he trains, and then get to test the new skills he’s learned at PokerStars by challenging him in a poker game.

How to Qualify for the Rafa Dream Day

There are Rafa Dram Day freerolls running five times a day, plus $1.10 qualifiers available on the hour, every two hours, from September 24-October 21. The winner of each freeroll and the top three players in each $1.10 qualifier will win a seat in the Rafa Dream Day Final.

You can find the qualifiers listed in the PokerStars software under ‘Tourney’ > ‘All’.

The Rafa Dream Day Final takes place October 21 at 12:00 ET. The winner will be awarded the prize package, and get to meet Rafa in Majorca, Spain. All players finishing in places 2-31 will also win signed baseball caps!

Please Note: Players are eligible to play one freeroll tournament per day.

Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about the Rafa Dream Day tournaments and how to register.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to at the tables.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

He is one of the Sportsmen I admire. Truly great player.

I would like the opportunity to meet him, so I'm in on this.

TOP TIP FOR THOSE WHO ARE ENTERING THE FREEROLL

It gets filled up within a minute or so, so, open the tourney lobby just before registration starts, and have your mouse pointing on the bottom left of the window, ready for when the register button appears
    Last edited by WeaselBasher; Tue Sep 25, 2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
      He is one of the Sportsmen I admire. Truly great player.

I would like the opportunity to meet him, so I'm in on this.

TOP TIP FOR THOSE WHO ARE ENTERING THE FREEROLL

It gets filled up within a minute or so, so, open the tourney lobby just before registration starts, and have your mouse pointing on the bottom left of the window, ready for when the register button appears
      Good luck Weasel

Very low odds to win this, but a nice prize - assuming the winner can stay over in Majorca for a week or two, and I wouldn't mind testing my serve against Rafa.

You need to win a 10k player tourney outright within 30 odd attempts, then the final of say 100 players.

Someone has to win - good luck all.

Anyone remember - 'the water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta'.....

Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I not that bothered about going to Majorca......but at least I am a step closer to meeting Rafa It took quite a few disastrous attempts (about 20)....but came through and won the $1.10 tourney, and $34 too!!umbup: I REALLY wanted that ticket!!!! So, the Final is only 5 days away...755 entrants so far, so I am guessing 800. WML Weasel

Comment

Good Job WeaselBasher! Hope you make great decisions in the final!umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
            So, the Final is only 5 days away...755 entrants so far, so I am guessing 800. Weasel
            Wishing you the very best of luck Weasel! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

....thank you for the PSO support:

Is anyone else in it? Please reply........

Comment

Great job WBumbup: Best of luck in the Final

Comment

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.