PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bankroll builder/quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bankroll builder/quiz

hey i have pass the poker basics course and the single table tourneys multiple table tourneys courses and they got green ticks by the side of them the cash game one is a yellow tick when i try to do it a box comes up saying www.pokerstars.com says...previous passed quiz delay restriction.how come its not green too?

Hi Dai Dark, As far as I'm aware you need to leave 24 hours between passing one quiz and taking the next one ... You've put Bankroll Builder in the title of this thread... you do know that this promotion is only available to people who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars right? Let me know. Raiser umbup:

Comment

bankroll builder

Ahh silly Dai never mind one more quiz passed so how come my cash game quiz is not green if i have pass it b4?

Comment

Originally posted by DaiDark View Post
        Ahh silly Dai never mind one more quiz passed so how come my cash game quiz is not green if i have pass it b4?
        Hi Dai, Not sure about that one and it will be the morning before I can find out ... I'll post back when I know more for you Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.