PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Training "Participate" Button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Training "Participate" Button

Hi...It says that I need 0+VPP (which I have ), but the button is grey, and does not register me. The View button is Blue, and it allows me to register to view.

I tried both upcoming events....

Am I missing something?...or am I registered to participate?

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
    Hi...It says that I need 0+VPP (which I have ), but the button is grey, and does not register me. The View button is Blue, and it allows me to register to view. I tried both upcoming events.... Am I missing something?...or am I registered to participate?
    ***moved*** Hi WeaselBasher, The next two sessions are both 150+ VPP ... the one after those has no VPP restriction.
    If this is not what you see then please take a screen shot and post it here. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ok ty, but even if it is 150VPP on my VIP Status in Cashier I have 288.84 VPP

and still no worky

Comment

when I hover over the Participate button is says I must have 0+VPP BTW....

Comment

ok ty, but even if it is 150VPP on my VIP Status in Cashier I have 288.84 VPP and still no worky
          Ah ok, thanks for that ... it seems like it's not reading the VPP's from your account ... because it's related to your personal account and your VPP's you will need to then email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know what happened. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I see that screen, its when I go to the next screen, Participate is not highlighted, but View is

Comment

when I hover over the Participate button is says I must have 0+VPP BTW....
              kk, good information ... would it be possible for you to take a screen shot of that, it would be very helpful ... and also which class are you trying to register to? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ahh..ok will do, it's worked before on 150+VPP sessions....umbup:

Comment

The Lesson was "How to Fold Cards"

Eeesh, i'm not that good on computers, but i will look up screenshots and do that.

I really wanted to do the 180 SNG Man Mission 2, but tried Gareth's 25NL Zoom too, just to see if that worked, and it didn't.

Comment

Just a quick question ... did you earn 150 VPP's this month or last month or is that amount your total so far this year? I'm just trying to eliminate all possibilities ... Lot's of people registered for Gareth's class so it looks like the register buttons are working ok ... It must be something with the account... let us know about the vpp's .. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi RR...

This month 128.62
                      This year 288.84

Comment

Hi RR... This month 128.62 This year 288.84
                        Ah .. that's the issue .. you need to have earned 150 in a Month, either this Month or the previous one ... So say you made 150 VPP's plus in August you would be able to view all these sessions in September and if you only earned 90 VPP's this month then you wouldn't be able to view them next month .. and so on ... Raiser umbup:

Comment

arrrrrrr..............SORRY!

Comment

arrrrrrr..............SORRY!
                            Not a problem, at least you know now, and the good news is that you've only got 22 VPP's to go to hit the 150 this month Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.