PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the hand replayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the hand replayer

where can i upload multiple hands and play it for review

i don't know how to upload hands multi hands in boom

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
    where can i upload multiple hands and play it for review i don't know how to upload hands multi hands in boom
    Hi Marvin, On the very bottom right hand corner of the Home Page you will find a link to the hand replayer. HERE you will find instructions on how to use it. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

ty royal

Comment

Do you know any site that we can post all hands in an instant instead of 5 hands per set like in our hand replayer.

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
          Do you know any site that we can post all hands in an instant instead of 5 hands per set like in our hand replayer.
          Hi Marvin, With the hand replayer you can only upload 5 hands at a time .... but if you select 'shared link' and 'all hands in this group' you can get a link that will allow you to view all hands in that folder....
          Another useful piece of software to check out is Universal Replayer, it's FREE Raiser umbup:
          Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Sep 15, 2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

tyty royal

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.