PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find past videos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find past videos?

I'm hoping to find past videos categorised by instructors. I remember the old site you can just click on the instructor's name and the whole list of his videos will come out according to the dates published.

Is there any link in this new site that has these pages? More specifically, I'm searching for Dave's older videos like C-betting, Commitment Decisions and Semi-Bluffing.

Thanks!

Originally posted by TheAwesomeNW View Post
    More specifically, I'm searching for Dave's older videos like C-betting, Commitment Decisions and Semi-Bluffing. Thanks!
    Hi, The advanced search feature of the library is being worked on but in the mean time you will find all of Dave's videos HERE Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      Hi, The advanced search feature of the library is being worked on but in the mean time you will find all of Dave's videos HERE Raiser umbup:
      Heys Royal thanks a lot for the link! Exactly the page I was looking for. Are there any links from the Home Page or Library Page to the one you posted? Btw if I want to look for other trainer's videos in the same structure, what URL do I type?

Comment

Hi ANW, For a list of all videos by trainer you can use this link. I reccommend bookmarking it so it's easy to access. Hope this helps. Oliver umbup:
        Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Definitely Oliver. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.