PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sign in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign in

hello when am signing in the box you tick to save passwords do not work why is this?Also on my mobile i cant sign in at all the log in box pops out but when i go to put my screen name and password it takes me back to the login part again what else i notice is my password when i was entering it it was not going like ***** instead its was showing the letters/numbers of my password.with the old look i never got any trouble with any of the two problems hope some one can help me in this miner matter umbupaiDark

Originally posted by DaiDark View Post
    hello when am signing in the box you tick to save passwords do not work why is this?Also on my mobile i cant sign in at all the log in box pops out but when i go to put my screen name and password it takes me back to the login part again what else i notice is my password when i was entering it it was not going like ***** instead its was showing the letters/numbers of my password.with the old look i never got any trouble with any of the two problems hope some one can help me in this miner matter umbupaiDark
    Hi DaiDark, I've reported the issues you are experiencing and I'll reply as soon as I have some solid info for you. Pleae note this may take 2/3 working days. Thanks for letting us know that you are experiencing this. Raiser umbup:

Comment

login

thanks R/R

Comment

login

Any news for me and my 20:sheep:

Comment

Hi Dai Dark, No news yet for you. So far we've been testing this and have been unable to replicate the problem. Work is still ongoing on this and when we find the issue your experiencing I'll get back to you. Please PM me with the following details if you can, it would be very helpful to us. 1. Version of Windows or is it Mac? 2. Type of Mobile Device, Android, IPhone etc. Please PM me these details. Thanks Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.