PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to withdraw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to withdraw?

I'm from the Philippines and I'm planning to withdraw some funds.

I used VISA for depositing but It's been a while since I last deposit so PS support said they will just mail me the check.

Now, my question is, what is the best way to withdraw funds if you are in the Philippines?

The cheapest and fastest.
    Last edited by marvinsytan; Sat Sep 08, 2012, 02:09 AM.

VISA is usually just fine for cashouts.
    Whats is the problem supposed to be? That "it's been a while"?

Still, on this sort of issue, I believe PS support know best, if they sat it's a check, I guess it's that.

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
      I'm from the Philippines and I'm planning to withdraw some funds. I used VISA for depositing but It's been a while since I last deposit so PS support said they will just mail me the check. Now, my question is, what is the best way to withdraw funds if you are in the Philippines? The cheapest and fastest.
      Hi Marvin, I use Entropay to deposit the funds withdrawn from my PokerStars cashier to my bank account. Fast, easy, affordable and no worries! >>CLICK HERE<< for a complete overview of Entropay Also, should any other questions arise pertaining to withdrawal options for the Philippines please contact support@pokerstars.com Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables.umbup:
      Last edited by CannonLee; Sat Sep 08, 2012, 02:31 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty Don and Canon

and Canon please add me on skype want to ask more questions about entropay

Comment

cash out

Hello. Ive made cashouts in the past but recieved checks. Im now looking to cashout $100 to my visa, but i wanted to no how long does it take, from the time i deposit to the time it appears in my bank account?

Comment

Hi De Hitman

Im a bit confused by your question in that you say you want to cash out, but ask how long does it take, from the time you deposit to the time it appears in my bank account?

If you mean how long does a cashout take to appear on your bank statement, in my experience it usually takes about 5 days.

Regards

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
              Hi De Hitman Im a bit confused by your question in that you say you want to cash out, but ask how long does it take, from the time you deposit to the time it appears in my bank account? If you mean how long does a cashout take to appear on your bank statement, in my experience it usually takes about 5 days. Regards Tony
              sound mate, yeah i meant to say cashout dont no why i wrote deposit. 5 days you say, is that working days or does the weekend count in them 5 days? thanks for the reply umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.