PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost my ranking / scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my ranking / scores

I have played several games in the Open Skill League this month, but can't find myself in the standings. Any comments on why this has happened?

Hi AwwCrrraaap! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the options that PSO has to offer. I see you listed for last month's open league, but not this month (just like you do). We will look into it for you. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I assume that you haven't had any luck "looking into it" as I am still not listed in the Open Skill League for Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by AwwCrrraaap View Post
        I have played several games in the Open Skill League this month, but can't find myself in the standings. Any comments on why this has happened?
        Hi AwwCrrraaap, The reason you are not appearing in the Open League standings is because you earned a ticket that allows you to compete in the Premier League for September. To see your ticket visit the PokerStars lobby and go to the following Requests > Tournament Tickets There you will see your Premier League ticket that allows you to play in all of the Premier League games for September. You can of course still play in the open league for September but you will not count in any of the standings for that league. Please let me know if you've any further questions and good luck in the Premier League! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Sorry , my bad . Went back and reread the email from Sept. 02, which said the same as what you just wrote.

Comment

No worries, Run good in the Premier League and let us know how you get on! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Can't find myself either

I have the same problem... and just to be sure, I looked into the other leagues, although there would be no reason for me to be there.

Comment

Hi tpmoita, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. The technical staff are aware of the current problem with leaderboard, and it is expected to be back online tomorrow. This is where you can find a complete overview of the features and services that PSO has to offer. Enjoy your time at PokerSchoolOnline and good luck at the tables. umbup: Jocelyn
                Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Nov 14, 2012, 07:07 AM.
                2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

me too

i thought i was the only 1.... well we all

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.