PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not register to the PokerSchool Premeir Skill League tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not register to the PokerSchool Premeir Skill League tourney

Help please.

Hi BC Buster00!

Welcome to the forum.

I don't see you listed in the search for the premier league at all. The only game that I see for you is one game on August 5th in the Open Skill League.

If this is in error, please provide what league you qualified for the premier from, or what other premier games you have played this month.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry John...my bad...I'm still trying to qualify in the "qualify league".

How do you know when you have qualified for the premier league?

BC

Comment

Hi Buster

This link will explain all about the leagues. It should also explain how you are notified when you have qualified for the Premium league.

Thanks for your Post and good luck at the tables.
        Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Aug 28, 2012, 01:03 PM. Reason: High Lighting Link

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.