PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error Message in PSO training course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message in PSO training course

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if other people got a login request in one of the PSO basic courses (After the flop course, Post-Flop Play)
    Also, the example hands that you can intereact in the course shows an error message and cannot display them

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Hi bridge7NT

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnLine. Thank you for your comment, we will take a look at it for you.

We have some great features, and people here, this link will help you find your way around.

Thanks again, and good luck.

Comment

Hi bridge7NT

"
      I was wondering if other people got a login request in one of the PSO basic courses (After the flop course, Post-Flop Play)
      Also, the example hands that you can intereact in the course shows an error message and cannot display them
      The after "the flop course, Post-Flop Play, also the example hand worked perfectly for me. i was just wondering whether you some how lost your internet connection, may i suggest you give it another try to see if it works ok.

Thanks, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bridge7NT View Post
        Hi everyone, I was wondering if other people got a login request in one of the PSO basic courses (After the flop course, Post-Flop Play) Thanks,
        Hello bridge7NT, Welcome to the forum! As you may have gathered we're in the first week of the new site just being launched and as would be expected there will be glitches along the way. As wiltshireman has already said we will certainly investigate this for you and it has now been reported to the tech team. I would also like to welcome you to the community and the forum, it's great to see you here, and if we can help you with anything please let us know. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

wiltshireman I still see the same messages And now I noticed it also in Playing with conviction course.

I'm using internet explorer 64 bits with vista if that could help
          Last edited by bridge7NT; Sun Aug 26, 2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.