PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run it Twice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run it Twice

Should Pokerstars use run it twice on their tables
    would you want to see the feature on league play?
    10 Time Bracelet Winner

*** Moved to more suitable forum****

Comment

Hi 00Johnny00

Thanks for your suggestion. PokerStars are always happy to consider ideas and suggestions, so may i suggest that you email them. support@pokerstars.com

Thanks again, and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
        *** Moved to more suitable forum****
        which 1 and sorry if i chose wrong 1
        10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
          Hi 00Johnny00

Thanks for your suggestion. PokerStars are always happy to consider ideas and suggestions, so may i suggest that you email them. support@pokerstars.com

Thanks again, and good luck.
          i was more interested in what my fellow PSO members thought
          of having it in league play than the pokerstars site itself which is y i posted it in PSO.
          10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Running it twice only works in cash games, as far as I know it would never be allowed in a tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
              Running it twice only works in cash games.
              I agree with that one, 100%umbup: John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Agree with the above posts that running it twice is a cash game thing. I personally wouldn't mind seeing it in home games but as for the normal tables I'll always be happy to run it once as most of the time I get my money in good against silly fish. Best of luck. Oliver umbup:
                Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 00Johnny00 View Post
                  Should Pokerstars use run it twice on their tables

I read somewhere that it is in Beta now!

would you want to see the feature on league play?

Can't see it working here?
                  TheShadoooow

Comment

Run it twice might be ok in high stakes games, but would not like to see it in low stakes games, especialy not in micro stakes.

Comment

both participants would have to agree to do it, so i dont see a problem with it at any level.you dont want to do it? just click "no"
                      Attached Files
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I personally wouldn't ever use it, but as long as both parties had to agree to it then I wouldn't mind it. It would have to have a default of no if no answer was provided it a certain amount of time, just in case someone isn't paying attention.

Only problem I see with this is that it slows down the play which could get annoying if someone selected it all the time.

Also I think this is more suited to home games where it tends to be friendlier than normal games, and definitively a no to tournaments.

Comment

If allowed, run it twice will change the texture of the game. The pros playing at the highest stakes know the proper use of it. At low or micro stakes you will get more all in shoves just to get 2 chances (the wrong reason). IMO microstakes is already wild enough.

Comment

On the other hand, AA should hold up the 2nd time HU if ir was cracked the 1st. retaining my chipstack during cracked AA, seeings how I've had my last 7 hands holding AA cracked by just about ATC.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.