PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intellipoker: why do they have the old system??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellipoker: why do they have the old system??

Hi all,

I just had a look at the Intellipoker.de which is the German equivalent of PSO.

Surprise, surprise, they have the old system and I cannot find any mention of the "new look " on the Intellipoker site.

It seems a bit naff that we are the guinea pigs for the new website design but yet we are always last in line in terms of promotions. I would have thought they would implement the new software on the bigger site.

Can someone please explain what is going on here???

Cheers,

TC

+1 to that!

Comment

Ah, but the good bit is that you don't get redirected all over the place anymore, isn't it?

I mean, you want to go to pokerschoolonline.com, you actually get there directly, for example... and if I want to go to, say, intellipoker.it, I actually get to intellipoker.it.

Hey, a web address system that actually takes you where you want to go, these days, I'd say it's an improvement

Comment

Hello Top

PSO is certainly not the guinea pig site, as we are planning to redesign all of the Poker Schools over the coming months. If you find any issues please let us know in the‘PokerSchoolOnline – A New Look!’thread. All of these issues are being looked into and will be fixed as fast as possible.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

**closed**
        Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Aug 23, 2012, 07:00 PM.
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.