PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not cool

why do i have to re do my quiz'z that i passed AGAIN

Originally posted by mitcho696 View Post
    why do i have to re do my quiz'z that i passed AGAIN
    Hello mitcho696 This is not the case. If you have passed a quiz on the old site you will still have passed it here in the new design. You do not have to re-take the quizzes. The 'My Courses' box is showing all courses as 'In Progress' for every member. This is incorrect and it's being worked on at the moment. Welcome to the Forum and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with, it's great to see you here! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Retake course exams

Yes, I found myself in this sistuation. And, having passed the Basic Course quizzes to include the final Basic Course quiz exam. The Core Poker quizzes are passed, though in the meantime since of two weeks ago, of what has been mentioned...Core Course final exam I was waiting to take. And, also to mention the SNG Course quizzes and Sit & Go Quiz.The format of /MY COURSES/ lists; "Check" Poker Basics,In Progress."Check" Cash Game,In Progress. "Check" Single Table Tourneys, In Progress. "Check" Multiple Table Tourneys,In Progress. "Check" Video Tutorials. In opinion of updated format..." I prefer the previous PSO Menu.

Comment

Welcome

Hi XBYASINAN. Welcome to the forum. The information on this page will help you get the most out of the PSO site.

The new basic quiz replaces both the old basic and core quizes. You need to pass both the old basic and core quizes OR the new basic quiz to get your PSO member ticket. Check on the PokerStars client under requests and tournament tickets. If you have a PSO member ticket you do not have to pass the new basic course.

Good luck
        Doug
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bearxing View Post
          The new basic quiz replaces both the old basic and core quizes. You need to pass both the old basic and core quizes OR the new basic quiz to get your PSO member ticket. Check on the PokerStars client under requests and tournament tickets. If you have a PSO member ticket you do not have to pass the new basic course.
          Doug
          To clarify this for my situation:

I have a yellow tick and "In Progress" for the Poker Basics course on the new site.
          However I'm sure I passed basic, core and SNG quizzes on the old site so should it say "Completed"?

Thanks

Comment

In Progress

High FprestFive. The basic quiz in progress refers to the new basic quiz only. Since you have passed the old basic and core quizes, there is no need for you to pass the new quiz.

Good luck
            Doug
            Last edited by bearxing; Mon Sep 03, 2012, 11:28 PM. Reason: updated information
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.