PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing PSO League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing PSO League

Can't view page 1 to see the top 20 on the open league, anyone else having the same problem??

Hi Scotland King!

Here is the page that you are looking for.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

Click on League at the top of the page, then click on the 'Open Skill League' tab.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hey, ty but still doesn't work, i can view every page from page 2 onwards but cant view page 1 with the top 20, perhaps a bug.

Comment

Hi ScotlandKing

Have just tried the link and instructions posted by John. It works ok for me, Please try again and if it still doesnt work for you please post back here so we can have another look for you.

Regards

Tony

Comment

can't view page 1 on PSO open league

i've got the same problem, can view my own position on the table, stats n previous scores n everything. but when i click on the page 1 link below, the page just refreshes.

m using firefox on win xp btw.

everything else is fine, love the new cleaner look, jus takes some time to get used to looking for the links that we're used to.

hopefully this issue with the league table will be sorted?
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have same problem, can display all pages for premier league but clicking page 1 takes me to default page.

Also search not working, tried to search for players on my table but remains on default page.

Rank in profile incorrect/ not upto date.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know of about the problems you are experiencing with the League tables. I will get some one to look at it for you.

Thank you, and good luck

Comment

Hi,
                We have had a look and the link and instructions given by JWK work perfectly ok. we have tried the link several times using vista,and IE9 with firefox and win7 without any difficulty

Regards

Tony

Comment

Hi mods,

I have tried the link posted on countless occasions now and it keeps returning me to my position in the league when signed in.

I can view other pages on the numbered pages below but as soon as I try to access page 1 it resets to the page my ranking is on.

When I am logged out it works without a problem.

Another issue is the inability to views the listings of other players performance in previous tourneys and number of games played. You can look at their profile but there is no access to their scores as you could do previously. This is normally useful to calculate where you start to get positive points and can loosen up your game to run deeper.

I think that just saying it works for us when you now have four users saying it does not work means it should be looked into and resolved.

Cheers,

TC

Oh and could someone look at the formatting so that I do not have to continually go into advanced when making a reply and set it as a left indent to make my posts readable and not centered all the time.

Thanks

TC
                  Last edited by topthecat; Thu Aug 23, 2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post

Another issue is the inability to views the listings of other players performance in previous tourneys and number of games played. You can look at their profile but there is no access to their scores as you could do previously. This is normally useful to calculate where you start to get positive points and can loosen up your game to run deeper.

Cheers,

TC

Oh and could someone look at the formatting so that I do not have to continually go into advanced when making a reply and set it as a left indent to make my posts readable and not centered all the time.

Thanks

TC
                    Hi TC!

On the league page, try clicking on the member that you want to look at's score. That will then give a list of the date, participants, position, start, score and end with each individual game listed... like you could see in the old forum.

The left justification was one of the first things noted to have changed when the new forum came up. It is on the list to get corrected.

John (JWK24)
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I also notice that my tournies don't seem to pop up - forum taking prominence??
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks John,

That works although I am still the highlighted player in the league listing.

Any chance of "remove grey blue borders" getting on the to do list

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                          Any chance of "remove grey blue borders" getting on the to do list

Cheers,

TC
                          Hey TC!

Which grey blue borders are you talking about? I don't see any blue borders?

John (JWK24)
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey John,

The grey blue borders (around the outside of the text boxes) down the right hand and left hand side of each and every page on the site. They seem to take up a lot of unused space and are very sore on the eyes.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hi TC!

They're only grey for me... they don't show blue at all, which is whey I asked. I'm not sure what the exact plan is, but I'm in agreement that a larger area chat/forum would be better (larger viewing area).

John (JWK24)
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.