PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerSchoolOnline - A New Look!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerSchoolOnline - A New Look!

Hello,

On August 22nd, 2012, PokerSchoolOnline will be making some new and improved changes to the look and feel of this site.

Please note: While these changes are being made members will experience a few hours 'down time' when they will not be able to access the site.

These changes will vastly enhance the experiences and enjoyment of members of the school.

Once the new design is up and running tomorrow we ask all our members to spend the new couple of weeks trying out the new features and offer their feedback on it, either here in this thread or by emailing ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com

Regards,
    PokerSchoolOnline Team.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Hey, so you know what the final country count for 'the Flame' series for PSO members was ... 99 countries!!

Was everybody else as surprised to find that out about PSO as I was? That was a nice thing to find out about PSO via the series ... to see just how global the membership is.

Any plans to give the forum a more global feel? I'm just trying to imagine what it'd be like for me if the PSO forum was all a language that wasn't my first - I'll bet I'd feel sort of shy ...

Comment

Hi, Well the new site is launched and at first glance it looks great! Myself and the rest of the Mod team will be on hand to help you find your way around and answer as best we can any questions you may have. I'm not sure I'mJigJig if your ideas are incorporated into the new design but I will definitely pass on the suggestions. And Trusty, 99 countries represented in the Flame is fantastic. Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Aug 22, 2012, 05:51 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey it's different.

Managed to log in - things are looking good

Comment

First job find out how to switch off center justified post.

What I'm a bronze star - please don't tell.

Comment

A new look Hey guys i think it looks real smooth and a good lay outumbup:umbup:

Comment

likey the new look n feel of the site, keep it up guys!umbup:
              Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Aug 22, 2012, 06:38 PM.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                First job find out how to switch off center justified post.
                Hi Forest, For now when making a post to have it aligned left you will have to set it to 'align left' for each individual post. We're looking into changing it as default for each post and will get back to you. Hope this helps. Oliver umbup:
                Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd93 View Post
                  Hi Forest, For now when making a post to have it aligned left you will have to set it to 'align left' for each individual post. We're looking into changing it as default for each post and will get back to you. Hope this helps. Oliver umbup:
                  Thanks Croyd93 It's put the tags in great. Speedy response umbup: First comment would be the Live training schedule is a list. I was quite used to the calendar format to easily see this week and next. Second it took a few mins to try and find the /root of the forum but I'm ok now.

Comment

Looks really good, innovated...
                    Only one problem, I don't seem to find the Tools section with the hand replayer

Comment

Originally posted by beerzy19 View Post
                      Looks really good, innovated...
                      Only one problem, I don't seem to find the Tools section with the hand replayer
                      Nevermind, just found it

Comment

Quiz Green Ticks in Profile

Great to see the new courses and quiz groupings.

What about those we already pass - these used to be green ticks in profile.

Comment

i like...getting use to
                          do we need to start school again???
                          gl in alls all!
                          10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Guess the PSO programmers have not heard the saying..
                            "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Don't mind the changes to the layout can always relearn that but this background really is hard on my eyes, it's too bright and the light blue pattern is making my eyes go wonky. I know it's free and I should not complain but at least give us the choice of backgrounds like we have in the poker client please.....
                            "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Not over keen on the new layout, can we have a "keep the old layout option" ?

When looking at my stats for open league half the info appears to be wrong

1. lEVEL ... NUMBER OF VPPS TOTALLY WRONG
                              2. Average score per tourney -22.88 at that rate my overall score would be about 1100, i don't think anybody has ever managed that !!! lol
                              3.In score history Position is now defined as starting league position, the tournament finish is no longer here and would surely be more use ?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.