PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the language?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the language?

I am Brazilian IntelliPoker when I open the pokerstars, everything is in Portuguese but after I log everything back to english, that is not a problem, but I do prefer the test in Portuguese and not to think this option to change the language, how do I do that? thanks umbup:

Originally posted by pplAgressive View Post
    I am Brazilian IntelliPoker when I open the pokerstars, everything is in Portuguese but after I log everything back to english, that is not a problem, but I do prefer the test in Portuguese and not to think this option to change the language, how do I do that? thanks umbup:
    Hello pplAressive, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's is a link to help you find your way around here. Please note that PokerSchoolOnline is an English speaking site only. There are however other PokerStars schools that you can switch over to with a different language if you wish to, however you can only be a member of one PokerStars poker school at a time. I hope that this answers your question but if it does not please reply and I will do my very best to help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi ppl,

I think you are talking about changing the language in the PokerStars client not in the school.

To do so select the language drop down menu in the client lobby and select Brazilian Portugese as the language to play in; everything in the client will then be in your native language.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.