PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading to boom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading to boom

How do I upload my hands to boom? I have downloaded the software but I can't click the boom button because it's deselected. How do I make Boom work?

Hi TJ Jenkinz,

Make sure that you have the BOOM! Hand Sharing (BETA) button enabled on your PokerStars client.

To enable BOOM! on the PokerStars main lobby, click: options>>BOOM! Hand Sharing (BETA)>>check box "Enable Hand Sharing".

Please >>CLICK HERE<< for a complete overview of BOOM! Hand Sharing (BETA).

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

It would be nice if they told you this on the site advertising boom!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jenkinz View Post
        It would be nice if they told you this on the site advertising boom!
        We appreciate your feed back!umbup: Are you now able to upload hands to the BOOM! replayer?

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

does boom work for play money as well?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jenkinz View Post
            does boom work for play money as well?
            It does for me.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.