PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting your tourny reviewd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting your tourny reviewd

Hi guys, I wanted to know how to get your tournament reviewd? how is this possible. i'm doing the $27 Saturday Eliminator

don't bother lol. : )

Comment

just to let you know, joined the $54 bounty doing ok on it. feel free to trale me.

0Magic14

Comment

Originally posted by 0Magic14 View Post
        don't bother lol. : )
        ??
        Is this you're OWN review of how it went ?
        When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

Good luck 0Magic14

If you would like a tournament of yours to be reviewed during a live training session please email the hand history to myself or another live trainer of your choosing.

GL in your tournaments today !

Comment

Originally posted by Deanihilator View Post
            ??
            Is this you're OWN review of how it went ?

ahaha A had AA vs KK he hit on river. but I'm on the $54 bounty, so I'll e mail these hands, and I'm 25th atm

Comment

Hey jig, I got paid from work so I put in $500 got more than I thought I would anyway, I'm living with my parents and I don't pay rent so just put half of it on here.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.