PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars Support, is this right ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Support, is this right ?

A question for PokerStars support. I am not complaining, and if it is legit'. thank you very much. But I seem to have over 110VPP's more than I should this month. It is only the 5th and I have only played a couple of things that were raked, the biggest being the Flame $5.50 that I satellite'd into which only netted me 2.75VPP, by my quick reckoning, I should have, maybe 3.5 or 4 max. But there seems to be 114.13, could you tell me where they came from ? If they are mine ? GREAT, but if they are not ? Will you please remove them ? Thank you. Bill Curran. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi Bill, I have contacted support@pokerstars.com regarding your query. I will help get this resolved.umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

i got 100 extra as well

Comment

Hello,

It seems that every player that entered the PSO Power Play tournament last Sunday was awarded these VPP/FPP's in error and this will be corrected.

As this relates to individual players accounts, members will need to deal directly with support@pokerstars.com should they have any queries on this.

Regards,
        PokerSchoolOnline Team.
        Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

Quick! Blow them all now before they can be taken back...

Comment

Thanks bill they took them back off me i needed 109 before my bonus. Lucky me they never took my bonus back just the points But i suppose when i clear it i wont be able to buy it again.

Comment

bit of added value to these power play torneys then whens the next one lol

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                Thanks bill they took them back off me i needed 109 before my bonus. Lucky me they never took my bonus back just the points But i suppose when i clear it i wont be able to buy it again.
                Sorry guys for bringing this to their attention, I thought it was just me, and it was screwing up my calculations for things and I needed to have things clarified.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dont say sorry to me bill i am $10 up

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.