PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars EU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars EU

So being a permanent German resident I have had to make the mandatory move to Pokerstars EU.

Despite reading as much as I can on the subject I am still not clear what the consequences are for German players. Since I am not a winning player the taxation issues do not effect me but I do not understand why some countries have been migrated to the EU portal and others have not been. I would be very grateful if someone from Pokerstars could clarify the situation as despite looking at Pokerstars and other sites it is not clear why the German market has been moved to the EU domain and what the implications are.

I would also like a link to the updated terms and conditions and privacy policy please. I tried to google it but can find nothing.

Edit scrap the last paragraph, I have found it on the site but I would have thought it should be available via google search which it is not.

Thank you,

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Thu Aug 02, 2012, 12:15 AM.

This has confused me somewhat as I have just played in a 45 SNG with 9 players who were allegedly from Germany.

Is there something that we have missed here ?

Comment

Nope apparently the player pool remains the same, I am just not sure why some countries remain .com while others have a mandatory move to .eu.

It would be good to get a clear, concise explanation.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hi Topthecat,

The change to PokerStars.eu shouldn't affect your PokerStars experience at all, but for more details on the .eu licence, you're welcome to check out our Corporate blog which has more details about it here: More Positive License Developments

Dylan
        PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.