PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO You-Tube Treasure Hunt - Entry Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO You-Tube Treasure Hunt - Entry Thread

Hello all, Here you can post your entries for this month's Social Media promotion. In this month's Social Media promotion we are promoting the PokerSchoolOnline You-Tube channel. Each Wednesday in August a link will be posted to one of our short you-tube videos, no more than 6 minutes in length. All you have to do is watch the videos and look out for the speech bubble containing that weeks bonus word. Once you've collected all five bonus words put them in the correct order to form a sentence. If you are the first to post the correct sentence in the Entry Thread you win the Top Prize. All other correct entries will be entered into a draw for the second place prize. Prizes 1st Place - MTT Ticket Package 1 x $22 MTT Ticket, 1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 3 x $5.50 MTT Tickets 2nd Place - MTT Ticket Package 1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 2 x $5.50 MTT Ticket Please check out the News Thread for full terms & conditions. The first video will be posted later today. Good Luck! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Aug 01, 2012, 10:49 PM.

HI RR

Can't find the vid on you tube

Any chance of a direct link to the vid

cheers
    spike

Comment

try 1
      " find the pokerstar in you"

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"So five Wednesdays in August."

"Five words in a sentence."

"Just subscribing to this thread."

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
          HI RR Can't find the vid on you tube Any chance of a direct link to the vid cheers spike
          Hi Spike, I'll post the links to all five videos here in this thread as there announced so no one will miss out, good to see some guesses coming in already... without any bonus words announced yet Never hurts to have a shot! Raiser umbup:

Comment

try 2
            "home of future poker stars"

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So the mods already know what the sentence is? Which also means the contest can end a week or two earlier because someone can guess the last word(s)

Comment

Originally posted by opium.nT View Post
                So the mods already know what the sentence is?
                Hi opium.nT, To clarify that, just myself and one other Mod knows for accountability. This is going to be a bit of fun and I promise it will be run fairly. Every member has a chance of winning. Best of luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi RR,

Thank you for clarifying, looking forward for the video and first word!

Comment

Have any videos been posted yet?
                    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"Spike's mom is super hot"

Winner!! Ship it
                      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
                        Have any videos been posted yet?
                        Hi pokerstar671, A link to each one will be posted every Wednesday in this thread so no one will miss out. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Video No.1
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hjJlD6TxY Another video with another Bonus Word will be posted next Wednesday Good Luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Good fun and watching videos

"Can improve your game too."

Comment

Sounds like fun...umbup:
                              "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.