PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars settles with US DOJ, Purchases Full Tilt assets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars settles with US DOJ, Purchases Full Tilt assets

It's official! All FT players to be made whole. umbup: Read the official announcement here: http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/corpor...oj-096492.html
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

THIS IS HUGE NEWS FOR ALL POKER PLAYERS!!

Way to go Poker Stars!!
    Last edited by CannonLee; Tue Jul 31, 2012, 07:38 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's a link to the official PokerStars press release (which is also linked in the PSBlog). Note this part!!!! umbup:
      Furthermore, the agreement explicitly permits PokerStars to apply to relevant U.S. gaming authorities, under both PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker brands, to offer real money online poker when State or Federal governments introduce a framework to regulate such activity.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good on PokerStars. Interested in seeing how it unfolds.

Comment

Can't wait to see our US colleagues back in action and FTP owes me all of $4... bonus lol.

Comment

good news all round i think .. hopefully get my pityfull roll back on ther

Comment

Thank you so much Pokerstars for fighting the good fight. So happy to hear that the U.S. market will be open to both sites once online poker finally becomes officially accepted back into our society (whenever that may be...).

Can't wait, it will be glorious.

Comment

THAT'S FN GREAT!!!!! Glad to see your rolls will be returned to you, hopefully post haste!! Hey, ya think my poem about a lawsuit or two will surely ensue and your roll might not fall through the cracks had anything to do with it? ;-) just really, really happy for all the folks this effect directly!!
                MT
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Good to see that everyone will get back their money, it has been on the cards since April.

Perhaps the press release from the US Attorney's Office issued yesterday would add a little bit of balance to the discussion.

Any of the mods care to post it up?

TC

Comment

Hallelujah

Comment

Lee Jones has started a FAQ thread on 2+2 regarding this release, I was asked to add this to the discussion as well for your information.
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It is kind of funny, I hadn't checked for updates on this for a few weeks and then today I just had a feeling I should check again. I think maybe I spent so much time on Pokerstars in the past we are now telepathically linked on some level. Maybe that is how I did so well at the 2NL tables lol!

Comment

YES AND YES at last the return soon some great players expectedumbup:

Comment

DOJ press release

USDOJ: US Attorney's Office - Southern District of New York

The future looking Brighter

We can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

woot woot

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.