PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso play money tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso play money tournament

Hello mods, im unable to post on this subject in the section of post. It says I do not have permission to post on this post.

Are money players excluded from this?

If not can I start a thread in community meetup because I want to see who on here will be playing in it.

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    Hello mods, im unable to post on this subject in the section of post. It says I do not have permission to post on this post. Are money players excluded from this? If not can I start a thread in community meetup because I want to see who on here will be playing in it.
    Hi HEA486, Once you are logged in you should be able to view and post on it. It's available to all registered members of the school. As it's a password protected tourney (Power Play) the threads in the Password Forum Don't worry about getting the password, André will announce it during his Sunday Special live training session tonight Raiser umbup:

Comment

thanks royal I will look out for the password, I still can not discuss the thread but not a problem im sure there will be some great players in there for a very entertaining game.

So you know though this is the message i am getting when i try to reply on the pso power thread.

holdemace486, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am mentioning this to you incase there is an error on the post and no one can discuss it thanks royal.
      Last edited by holdemace486; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 04:35 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
        I am mentioning this to you incase there is an error on the post and no one can discuss it thanks royal.
        And I really appreciate that I'll look to see what the problem might be there, it may take a little time being the weekend and all that but when I have an answer as to why your getting that message I will post back here. Cheers Holdem! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.