PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ps support what happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps support what happened?

It seems PS support is so slow in answering queries.
    I e-mailed them a couple of times yet I didn't get any respond from them didn't even know if they received my inquiry.

Hi Marvin, Just checking, what email address did you send to? Was it support@pokerstars.com That's the one I use and average response times in within 2 hours. Let me know and I'll do my best to help you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

yes that's it.

I was wondering also, I know PS support is one of the very reliable support ever I don't know why my mail can't reach them.

Can you help me? I'll send you a pm for my inquiry to support.

appreiate it

Comment

Reply sent umbup:

Comment

now it's working. got my reply from PS support thank you Raiser Job well doneumbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.