PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom replayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom replayer

Does anyone know how to delete a hand video you have uploaded on the site? btw, it seems to be a nice way to show a hand to the community instead of using the hand replay tool. What do you guys think?

****moved to better location*****

Comment

Hi opium.nT

The promotion literature issued by PokerStars regarding the Boom replayer suggests that any one requiring help or further information contact support.

This link to support@pokerstars.com should get you there ok, or you can of course use the contact support button under help in the main PokerStars lobby.
      Regards
      Tony.

Comment

Thank you, Tony, I've followed your advice and got the info

Comment

Originally posted by opium.nT View Post
          got the info
          Which is?
          'cause if I go to the Boom place I get:

(well not quite, but I still get it all in Italian
          Last edited by Don B. Cilly; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I prefer your great cartoon advice to any thing anyone else can provide from official sources, lol.

Comment

That's what I was told:

"Unfortunately, players do not have currently the option of deleting their posted hands on the BOOM! website"

A link to watch some of my hands:

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands?search=opium.nT

The PL Omaha one was uploaded accidentally, that's why I want to delete it )

And what does the last picture of the cartoon say?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.