PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pm to brian

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm to brian

hi trying to pm toccoo brian but unable to find it anywhere to do so can you tell me where it is please?

HI holdemace486

To pm anyone, find a post from the person you wish to pm. At the bottom you will see a button marked PM, press the button and then you type your message which will only be sent to the person you intended

Comment

hi tony tocoo has none of this like the other posts,its ok though i think i have email so will contact him that way

Comment

and sorry for the misspelling of your user name brian

Comment

Go to the top of any forum page and click on "Mail box".

Click on "Send New Message".

This opens the send message page. Scroll down until you see the "Recipient" box on the left.

Enter "too2" in the recipient box a wait a few seconds. You will see a list pop up with the member names starting with too2. Select the correct name.

Go down to the message box and type your message.

When finished scroll down to the bottom of the message box where you will find a "Send" button. Click to send your message.

Good decisions.

Comment

thx joe umbup:

Comment

What can I say

LMAO
              2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

This will start a new thread for sure. Can't wait to see what its about!

Comment

Karl Pilkington plays at Pokerstars.

Just sayin'.

Comment

***thread closed JWK24***
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.