PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has my avatar turned into a Union Jack?
    I dont mind so much, but I did'nt do It and I wasn't warned!!

Hi jonny9691! The avatar that I see in the forum is your normal one (tried searching for you in the client, but you're not playing or hidden from search). Please send an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com and they will be able to help you with your avatar. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just see Hong Kong Phooey - that takes me back...

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

been taking a look at a few tables......seems to be a ton of flags out there now.....something is going on....hiccup

cheers all
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The are two adverts scrolling at the bottom of the client.

SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY - Get Avatar & BOOM - Hands of the week

Guessing click on Get Avatar to get a flag.

Comment

I'd reckon PSO is getting it's Olympic spirit on!

Might even be PokerStars wide.

Or, is it in preparation for the PSO's "The Flame"?

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
              The are two adverts scrolling at the bottom of the client.

SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY - Get Avatar & BOOM - Hands of the week

Guessing click on Get Avatar to get a flag.

thx

cheers
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok so mine is a union jack which i guess is good as i'm British but for 7 years have lived in Canada PS knows this so wheres my maple leaf?

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                  ok so mine is a union jack which i guess is good as i'm British but for 7 years have lived in Canada PS knows this so wheres my maple leaf? Grade b
                  other way round for me, ie; born in canada, now I want a maple feaf umbup: thanks all, Maybe I accidently clicked on the get avatar in a flurry of multi tabling lmao JWK24 I was playing so maybe im hidden, didn't think I was! but I dont mind I suppose, Dont mind the UJ so Ill keep it COME ON TEAM GB

Comment

I just got me a Cayman Islands one, looks real pro

Comment

People are picking all sorts of different countries, like the flag of Burundi. And then when you hover over their avi to see what country their from it'll say 'Great Britain' or whatever

I miss the pic of my kitty, but I really like my flag too! Fun to have a change for a while, and have everybody doing it at the same time

Comment

So back to the is the flag that was flying going to be the country i'm competeing for in the flame!! cos i left Britian for Canada and would like to be able to represent my "new" country.

Grade b
                        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You got the Union Jack?

This is not where things are heading in the 'North' of these islands.

Independence,

Freedom!

(and Mel Gibson for President of Scotland.....)

The St Andrews Cross - the Flag of Scotland - what could be simpler or better - if PokerStars provide one I would carry it - but don't give me the bleedin Queen of Englands flag ffs...

Ed
                          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.