PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video problem

hy guys! something strage just happened to me .... when i try to acces a video it saids: video deleted or acces denied......i tried to relog and the same stuff apears.. and it s this way for all of them , i tried like 20 including the ones i ve already saw.
    Can someone help me ?
    Ty!

Hi,

Yes same here. Test to watch a video:
    Attached Files

Comment

video problem

I just tried accessing several videos with no problem. If you still can not play the videos you should contact support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Hope this helps
      Doug
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bearxing View Post
        I just tried accessing several videos with no problem. If you still can not play the videos you should contact support@pokerschoolonline.com. Hope this helps Doug
        Hi Doug, The videos at the header of the PSO site "Christophe De Meulder" etc. were not working. Now they are ok. Then the hand of the day on the left of the Home page stopped working and now that is ok too. So no worries now. Thanks umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.