PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO 'The Flame' 2012 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO 'The Flame' 2012 Discussion

I came across tournaments listed under "tourny/private" for this event and there are already people registered for it, anybody know anything about it please ?

I see them too booby. Looks like another series to me.

Comment

Hello Guys

We are in the stage of getting the finishing touches for a new Promotion set and should be ready to announce all the details in the next day or so

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

this promo looks good can see us brits dominating this but im sure are canadian freinds will disagree haha

Comment

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/pso/Stock/PSO%20Promotions/middlebanner-flame.jpg[/IMG]
          Hello, Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be running a small, fun promotion for our members during August. You can check out all the details as they are announced here: Please continue to use this thread to post comments and suggestions. We wish each and every one of you the very best of luck Go for Gold! PokerSchoolOnline Team.
          Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Jul 26, 2012, 01:26 AM.
          Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Comment

not liking the ten minute blinds would prefer 15 as im sure alot more would also. is ther going to be any added value to these tourneys like the others sites like intelli poker that had masses of added value tourneys ?

Comment

Looks like a good promo thanks PSO..... 10 min levels is pretty standard times tbh. I like em just fine.

Gidee Up all

Comment

Hi all - was just popping in for a quick look in the forums and spotted this. This looks like a great follow up to the PSOSOP series - I think PSO have found a good format - although I have no idea where they got the idea for an Olympics themed tourney series Unfortunately, having missed the last couple of weeks of the PSOSOP - (despite my wash out of a holiday) I will also miss a lot of August too - it is Festival time again in Edinburgh and I have tickets to about 13 shows booked already with more to come - and they have promised us the jetstream will shift and give us some better weather. I still hope to find time to get in on some of this action. Nice work PSO - keep em coming over the winter ! umbup: Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

like the sidebar, think I'll do good in the javelin...lol umbup: wtg PSO for keeping the buy-ins low.

Comment

Is this the event everybody is talking about?

589461353 "The Flame" - "NL Hold'em [6-Max]" Event 08/06/2012 19:30 $1.10 Discuss

Ed
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sure would be nice to have some freerolls on other games besides NLH in the Flame Series:

Comment

Hi sliknslide! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with the various things that PSO has to offer. The freerolls satellites are set up to help players with the larger buy-in events, as these are more likely to be outside of a player's bankroll, compared to the smaller $1.10 games. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This looks like fun!!

Looks like there's a nice representation of countries from around the world already too:

Austria
                          Belarus
                          Brazil
                          Canada
                          Croatia
                          Greece
                          Israel
                          Lithuania
                          Montenegro
                          New Zealand
                          Philippines
                          Romania
                          Serbia
                          South Africa
                          United Kingdom

I was so excited I even made a little map of everybody:

And now that there's so many fun tourneys going on with PSO, I feel like following through with that Tournament Edition blog I've been thinking of starting.

Will the other Intellipoker communities be playing too?

Comment

If I win the 100m Final, will there be a mandatory drug test????

Ed
                            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Don't count out the US. We can't play in the cash ones, but will hopefully be out if force in the play money games.

John (JWK24)
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.