PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog Competition - Series of Poker Official Entry Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Competition - Series of Poker Official Entry Thread

Hi all, Please use this thread to post your entries to the; NB: (After writing your Blog please wait until it has been approved first before linking it to the entry thread). How to Enter: 1. Write your Blog in the PSO Blog Section about your experience of contesting the PokerSchoolOnline 'Series of Poker' tournaments. 2. Wait for your blog to be approved. 3. Once approved post a link to your Blog here in the entry thread. 4. A member of the PSO team will tag your entry as 'Entry Accepted' and publish it on the PSO Facebook & Twitter pages. 5. Share your blog with your social media friends by retweeting it on Twitter or asking your friends to 'like' it on the PSO Facebook fan page. 6. Get your friends to vote for your blog on July 29th in the poll that will be published on that day only. Details of Prizes & Terms and Conditions can be found in the News Thread. Best of Luck! Raiser umbup:

***Entry Accepted*** http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=30732 umbup: Thanks for entering, you can now share you blog on Twitter and Facebook Raiser
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jul 09, 2012, 01:35 PM. Reason: Entry Accepted

Comment

entry

***Entry Accepted***

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=30553

Thanks for entering, you can now share you blog on Twitter and Facebook

Raiser
      Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jul 09, 2012, 01:38 PM. Reason: Entry Accepted
      2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Series of Poker 2012

***Entry Accepted***

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=30936

Raiser
        Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jul 14, 2012, 01:49 PM. Reason: Entry Accepted
        Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

My entry: ***Entry Accepted***

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=30954

Raiser
          Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jul 16, 2012, 11:30 AM. Reason: Entry Accepted
          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

***Entry Accepted***
            my effort

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=31011

Grade b

Raiser
            Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Jul 22, 2012, 02:03 AM. Reason: Entry Accepted
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** Entry Accepted ***

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=31068

Raiser
              Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Jul 18, 2012, 12:00 PM. Reason: Entry Accepted

Comment

Hi, You still have time to get your entries in! Just to clarify something, the competition is not judged on how many Facebook 'likes' or Twitter re-tweets your blog gets. If your blog get's just one 'like' on Facebook or just one retweet on Twitter it qualifies. A poll will be created on July 29th and the community will decide the winner. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Dear Royal or others,

can you post a link to the PSO fan page?

Thanks

Grade b
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                    Dear Royal or others,

can you post a link to the PSO fan page?

Thanks

Grade b
                    Hey Grade b!

Twitter and Facebook

John (JWK24)
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                      Hey Grade b!

Twitter and Facebook

John (JWK24)
                      Thanks JWk but that like just takes me to my page i want to go the the PSO page where the blog links are posted

note the twitter one works but i can't find the correct facebook page.

what the heck am i doing wrong here.
                      Last edited by Grade b; Fri Jul 20, 2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: tryed twitter

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Grade b!

No clue why it's doing that. Go to facebook, then at the top type into the search 'PokerSchoolOnline' and you should be able to pull up the page.

John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

found Poker School Online group its a bunch of ex pso'ers no new stuff about the blog i can see. Guess i'll stick with Twitter.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

***Entry Accepted***

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=31026

FYI
                            Just read the rest of the terms, you can post more than 1 blog entry

Raiser
                            Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Jul 22, 2012, 02:04 AM. Reason: Entry Accepted

Comment

Hi all, Entries are closed. You can now vote for your favourite HERE Good luck to everyone who entered! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.