PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team online freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team online freeroll

Hi Admin..

How to get team online freeroll ticket? I have followed the site in facebook.
    Anyone can help me?

Originally posted by begumigomak View Post
    Hi Admin.. How to get team online freeroll ticket? I have followed the site in facebook. Anyone can help me?
    Hello begumigomak, Nice to meet you. There are two different Team Online Freeroll's taking place each month. Both require using a marketing code. New Signups Freeroll Details Tourney Name: Team Online $100 Freeroll Date & Time: 12:00 ET - The first Sunday of every month. Depositors’ Freeroll Details: Tourney Name: Team Online $1000 Freeroll Date & Time: 13:00 ET - The first Sunday of every month. As it's a PokerStars promotion the best advice I can give is to contact support@pokerstars.com in order to find out more about the marketing codes. They will be more than happy to help and usually are very quick to respond. Good luck in the games, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.