PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making 'sitting out' players more visible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making 'sitting out' players more visible

I would find this helpful in a tournament where people are constantly getting moved around. If you could make sitting out players another colour I think that would be great Thanks.

Hi TJ Jenkinz! The best recommendation that I can give you for this is to send an e-mail to ideas@pokerstars.com. They do check these and take the advice of the players into account when possibly making changes or adding things to the games. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

just sent an email. Thanks for your help JWKumbup:

Comment

Hey TJ,

Appreciate the feedback, I'll also be passing this on to the Tournaments department to make sure they take it into consideration.

Cheers,

Dylan
        PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Comment

Here's a way you can make sitting out players more visible.

When you find a sitting out player at your table, right click on them and add a colour label to them (a colour you don't normally use or one you choose for 'sitting out'. Just keep an eye out on these players and when they sit back in change them back to 'no label'.

Comment

If you're playing an Open Skill League game,any other freeroll or most any $1 and less game any player who HASN'T open shoved their stack after 5 hands is 99% likely to be sitting out.

Comment

I'm way too lazy for that.

Comment

Coluor key I usually make sitting out players - yellow Sneaky check riase\bluffers-orange tight aggressive-aqua passive agressive-blue loose agressive-purple timid\weak-light blue bullies-red nice but good players-green I'm still a rookie at the tables, but I find that a colour key can help you make choices easier. Be careful though, these colours can also get you into trouble if you're not paying attention. Good luck at the tables..umbup:

Comment

Hi SCARFX! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with all that PSO has to offer. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I asked many others what colours they use for specific kinds of players and they always choose red for the bully or the jerk lol

Here's mine:

Yellow: sitting out
                    Green: novice
                    Light blue: weak
                    Blue: tricky players
                    Purple: donks
                    Magenta: friends
                    Red: bullies and jerks
                    Orange: tight aggressive

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.