PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is with these quiz times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is with these quiz times?

every time i try to take the core quiz it tells me i have to wait 24hrs? every day i try everyday it says you must wait 24hrs.....frusrtating.

Hi grynder902

A warm welcome to Pokerschoolonline.

You may like to go here to find out a bit more about what PSO has to offer it's members, I'm sure you will find some great information that will interest you.

Concerning the quiz, If you are having difficulties with this please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com They are sure to be able to help you.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, and good luck at the tables.

Tony

Comment

Core Quiz

Hello I'm also unable to take the Core Quiz. I've emailed support@pokerschoolonline.com but no reply yet.

Comment

Core Quiz

I'm having the same problem. I've emailed support but no reply.

Comment

Hi melastcent! If a member does not pass a quiz, they have to wait 24 hours to try it again, which I'd recommend that they go thru the course again to see where they answered the questions incorrectly. If it's been over 24 hours since you last tried it, please contact support and they will be able to help. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.